2012Tue27NovPermalink | | Comments (0) | Trackback | PrintFiled in authors, writingTags: Andrew Stanton, anticipation, change is fundamental, character, clues, compelling character, device, drama, Edgar Rice Burroughs, global tension, honest conflicts, John Carter, Judith Weston, make me care, narrator, Pixar, Princes of Mars, problem solvers as audience, promise, screenwriting, spine, storytelling, temperment, unconscious goal, William Archer
Posted by Lee Tyler November 27, 2012 at 5:16 PM
Popular PostsClick to view/hide
- The Writer’s ToolKit: Websites for Writers (45)
- Other Lives, Other Loves (21)
- Are You a Self-Published Author? Can Your Readers Find Your Book? (17)
- About me (15)
- Can Anyone Give Me a Hand? (14)
- Which Two Industry Giants That You Use Every Day Are Ready To Rumble? (12)
- An Intro to Procrastination, Neuroscience and Writer’s Block (11)
Shop now at AmazonClick to view/hide
Posts CalendarClick to view/hide
ArchivesClick to view/hide
Recent PostsClick to view/hide
- Other Lives, Other Loves
- Incredible Writer Reads in the DayLee View; Found Some Jewels You Can’t Miss
- Can Anyone Give Me a Hand?
- Are You a Self-Published Author? Can Your Readers Find Your Book?
- MAY IS LUPUS AWARENESS MONTH
- Bring Your Writing to Life & Closer to Publishing
- All Authors Should See This!
- Which Two Industry Giants That You Use Every Day Are Ready To Rumble?
- The Writers’ Read
- A Muse You Can Use